Makes about 20-25 appetizers
- Soak 25 toothpicks in water with a splash of vinegar added for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill on high heat.
- Thread one shrimp and one pineapple cube onto each toothpick.
- Place skewers on a plate. Drizzle with lime juice, and then sprinkle with some of the Chili Grande spice blend. Season with salt.
- Grill shrimp just until pink and cooked through, about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and serve immediately with the pineapple salsa and chopped fresh cilantro.