Spiced Cheesecake Pudding Cups
- 2 3.4 oz. boxes Cheesecake flavored instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 4 cups cold whole milk
- 2-3 TBSP Raven's Mulling Spice Mix
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Whipped cream, for topping
- In a medium mixer bowl combine milk, pudding mix and Mulling Spice Mix. Mix for 2 minutes.
- Let pudding set for 5 minutes.
- Divide graham cracker crumbs among 8 small glass cups or ramekins. Then divide pudding mixture into the cups.
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving. Top with whipped cream.