Summer Basil and Stone Fruit Sangria
Serves 8 to 10
- 2 large ripe peaches, peeled, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 6-9 large fresh basil leaves
- 3-4 tablespoons Raven's Original Mulling Spice
- 3 cups pitted and sliced ripe stone fruit (any combination of peaches, plums, apricots, and/or nectarines)
- 1 (750 ml) bottle Moscato, chilled
- Basil sprigs for garnish
- Combine peaches, basil, and mulling spice in a blender or food processor; blend until smooth.
- Fill a serving pitcher half way full of ice; add peach mixture, sliced fruit and Moscato
- Stir well and serve immediately.