Chili Grande Yogurt Sauce
- Place all ingredients in a small bowl, and stir to combine. Season with salt to taste, and set aside.
Sweet and Spicy Wings
- Preheat grill on medium-high heat.
- Separate wings into wingettes and drumettes. Discard tips of wingettes.
- Rub chicken wings all over with canola oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the jam, butter, soy sauce and hot sauce (if desired) in a small sauce pan over low heat. Stir until jam and butter are melted. Keep warm over low heat while grilling chicken.
- Place wings on preheated grill, and cook until charred, crispy and childen is cooked through, about 20-30 minutes (depending on size of wings).
- When wings are cooked remove from grill but keep grill on medium heat. Immediately toss wings with the jam sauce. Stir until wings are well coated with the sauce.
- Place the wings back on the grill for just 2-3 minutes, until glaze starts to carmelize. Do not let the glaze burn!
- Place wings on a platter and drizzle with any remaining jam sauce, and serve with the Chili Grande Yogurt Sauce for dipping.