Now that it's fall, we are ready for all things pumpkin! And if there's one thing we like better than that sweet pumpkin spice, it's pumpkin paired with the addition of rich chocolate chips.
We developed this new recipe using both our best-selling Pumpkin Butter and award-winning Mulling Spices. Each is packed with perfect Autumn flavor and made in small batches with only the finest quality ingredients. Combine with a few pantry staples, pop them in the oven, and you'll have your home smelling like fall in no time.
Serve as a sweet fall breakfast or a tasty afternoon snack. We love to enjoy our pumpkin muffins with a strong cup of coffee, a cozy sweater, and a good book. The perfect way to spend an Autumn morning, if we do say so ourselves!
Pumpkin Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
Makes 12 muffins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup + 1 T Raven's Nest Mulling Spice, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 T baking powder
- 1 cup Raven's Nest Pumpkin Butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Prepare muffin tin with cooking spray or use muffin liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, mulling spice, salt, baking soda, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, combine the pumpkin butter, milk, egg, and vegetable oil.
- Add the pumpkin mixture to the flour mixture and stir until combined. The batter will be very thick.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Divide evenly between 12 muffin cups
- Sprinkle each muffin with mulling spice
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Tried this recipe or have a new recipe ideas for us to try? Tell us in the comments!
From our nest to yours!