Skip to content
- Boil water, add tea bag and steep for 5 minutes. Add Mulling spices. Stir to dissolve.
- For each latte: Froth 3⁄4 cup warmed whole milk in a milk frother, blender or with a hand blender.
- Add 3/4 cup of tea mixture to a mug. Top with foamed milk. Garnish with star anise and/or ground cinnamon.
- Tea mixture can be used right away for hot drinks or cooled to room temperature and refrigerated. Keep mixture in the fridge in a sealed bottle for up to 5 days.
View full details
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.