Makes about 16 crostini appetizers
- 1 loaf of baguette French bread
- Olive oil
- 1 8-ounce container fresh ricotta cheese
- 8 slices prosciutto, cut in half
- 1 cup Raven’s Original Peach Salsa
- Fresh basil, chiffonade
- Coarse sea salt (such as Fleur de Sel) and freshly cracked pepper
- Cut loaf of bread into 1/4-inch thick rounds. Brush with olive oil, and toast until lightly golden brown.
- Spread each crostini with ricotta cheese, and top with a half slice of prosciutto and about 1 teaspoon of Peach Salsa. Garnish with fresh basil, a sprinkle of coarse sea salt and freshly cracked pepper. Serve immediately.