Pumpkin Butter Bread with Cream Cheese Filling
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ cup Raven's Mulling Spice mix
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup apple juice
- ¼ cup melted butter, or canola oil
- ¾ cup Raven's Pumpkin Butter
Cream Cheese Filling:
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a one pound loaf pan ( 8.5” x 4.5” ) by greasing with oil or butter.
- Prepare cream cheese filling: In a medium bowl, combine softened cream cheese, sugar, flour and beaten egg. Mix until well combined. Set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl combine flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and mulling spice mix.
- In a larger bowl, beat egg and then stir in brown sugar, apple juice, butter and Pumpkin Butter. Mix well. Stir in flour mixture just until no lumps remain.
- Pour half of the bread batter into loaf pan. Then pour all of the cream cheese mixture in. Finally top with the remaining bread batter.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the loaf comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for about 10 minutes and then remove loaf from pan and cool on a rack.