Skip to content
- 28 oz canned pumpkin puree
- 12 oz evaporated milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ cup Raven's Nest Mulling Spice Mix
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 ½ cups chopped pecans
- 1 cup butter, melted
- Heat oven to 350.
- Butter a 9x13 baking dish.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, salt, and Mulling Spice Mix.
- Mix until well combined. Pour batter into baking dish.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over pumpkin mixture. Then top with chopped pecans. Pour melted butter over the top. Do not stir.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until the top is lightly browned.
- Cool completely and then cut into squares for serving.
- Can be topped with ice cream or whipped cream.
View full details
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.