- 4 egg yolks
- 1/3 cup sugar, plus 1 tablespoon
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 4 ounces brandy
- ½ cup Raven's Original Mulling Spice
- 4 egg whites*
- With a mixer, beat the egg yolks until they begin to lighten in color.
- Gradually add the 1/3 cup sugar and continue to beat until it is completely dissolved.
- Add the cream, milk, brandy and mulling spices and stir to combine.
- Beat egg whites to soft peaks. With the mixer still running gradually add the 1 tablespoon of sugar and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Whisk the egg whites into the mixture.
- Chill for at least an hour and serve.